Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What's Up?

I can only guess that Jared is waiting for someone to mention that they've noticed his page is practically missing. I noticed it yesterday, (or was it the day before) but I wanted to get some of my updates finished for my page before I posted. Where did everything go, Jared? Are you putting it back? I really enjoyed the things you had on there. I also want Eric to know that I look almost every day for new pictures of Stevie and I really appreciate that you're keeping us supplied with a new one nearly every day. Mindy, I noticed that you have a calendar on your page but you can't enlarge the ones on the bottom. I was hoping those were links. Nate, I'm still waiting for the next part of your story, since you've only got part one. Everyone else could do some upgrading, too. I'll work on getting more pictures up soon. I've mostly been working on my 100 list page and adding a few links there. I hope you like what I've come up with,

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

I just checked to see if you had a new movie Eric - IT'S SO CUTE!!