Friday, January 13, 2006

What's going on

Well, first let me tell you what's going on. That skinned knee I got from the accident got infected, so now I'm on crutches and taking antibiotics and painkillers. I still need to get the moped repaired. I looked into getting all the parts online and doing it myself, but tomorrow I plan to take it to a mechanic to get an estimate. I'll do whichever is cheaper. We thought we were going to have to take our computer in too, but we did manage to fix that ourselves. Turns out Bryan had stuck a bead into the fan, so the power supply was overheating and shutting the computer down. That's why I haven't been able to post all week.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey Jared!

Sorry to hear about the accident. I hope you're 100% soon.

Take care and look both ways now!