Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy Birthday


I meant to post a nice big long thing last night fro Compliment Day, but I didn't have time. Well, just know that I love and admire you all for various reasons. Today I was considering celebrating Australia Day, but then I found out that today is Karen Traviss's birthday! I know it's not a holiday, but it is a celebration! (No, I don't know her personally, she's just one of my favorite celebrities. One of those rare famous people who are actually nice.)

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Thanks for the compliments. We love and admire you, too. I heard about it being Australia Day but I'm sorry to say I don't know who Karen Traviss is. Clue me in.

Anonymous said...

Karen Traviss wrote the Star Wars novel "Republic Commando: Hard Contact." It's a military story about the clone soldiers. She's got another Republic Commando book coming out next month called "Triple Zero." She's very open and willing to talk to fans, which is rare among celebrities, even popular authors.