Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New phone

Dad and I went to Costco tonight and he decided to update my phone. It took a while to get everything done but now I have a new phone and a new number, sort of. Because the phone I was using is so old that it isn't completely 911 compatible they wouldn't update it with a different number. That's the phone Clarissa will be using for a while. So my new phone will have Tawnia's old number, which I'll email or call you for anyone who needs it. Clarissa will have my number and Dad's doesn't change. I hope that makes sense to everyone. I'm tired so I'm not sure.

Love ya,
MOM

2 comments:

treen said...

No, Mom, that didn't make sense. Could you please just email the 3 correct phone numbers for you, Dad and Clarissa? To tell me you're using an old number means nothing to me because I don't know anyone's phone number anymore. Half the time, I don't even remember my OWN phone number.

Skippy said...

what do you mean by "911 compatible"?