Thursday, January 12, 2006

good morning

I just did Yoga this morning, so I'm in a good mood, and thought I'd do something else to lift my spirit (as well as others'). I have also been very busy lately, working both jobs for the last several days, as well as today. It is the end of the term (as Tawnia said), and although I'm the assistant, I've been bringing home work too, so I don't have to go in tomorrow. And after working a couple 10+ hour days in a row, I'm excited for the four day weekend. I'm going to take the time to really think and write out what I learned in 2005, because I sure learned a lot, and it's worth the time and energy to figure out exactly how I want to say it. I've really enjoyed reading everyone else's lists, and I especially like the way they are presented.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Mindy! Did you know that today is National Pharmacist Day AND Stephen Foster Memorial Day? And yesterday was International Thank-You Day! So thank your pharmacist and sing some Foster songs!