Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Format Change Suggestion

Trina and Adam:

First of all, I agree with all the points you make about being active and informed citizens.

I also agree with the benefits of Trina's "ideal" scenario. I think that you should create a blog where you can discuss issues of significance that you're dealing with or that you're concerned with. You can also answer questions that are brought up by different members of the family.

The ONLY reason I think this should be done on another blog is that it would keep this one free for family news and other frivolous things.

This blog could be just like this one (or BBC, or Daily Eric). That is, it's hosted by blogger.com and linked on the menu page. You could keep control of it yourselves, and open it up for comments (if you like).

I know I've suggested something like this before, and I hope you won't take offense at my strongly suggesting it again. I think that this is a way we can all be happy. If you need any help setting it up, let me know, though I'm sure Trina could figure it out and I'd put money on Adam already knowing how to do it.

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.