Sunday, January 22, 2006

Project Wild

This weekend I spent going to a workshop called "Project Wild." I'd actually been to it before, back when I was in college at USU... but at the time most of the stuff wasn't completely pertinent to my life. NOW it was almost ALL pertinent to my life (because I have to teach all about Utah animals and plants.) It was a lot of information and the best part was we got tons of posters and lesson plans and a CD of lesson plans and I bought a few other cool books to help out in my classroom.
So that is where I was all Friday evening and Saturday.

Then last night I came up with my superhero name.

Oh and Mindy and I are signed up for a beginning ballet class. It is going to be Thursday evenings starting the first week in February (that's less then two weeks). We're so excited!

Love,
T

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Are Psychic and sidekick going to dance ballet for us in the movie?