Tuesday, January 31, 2006

SO CUTE!!!!

Man, I just watched the Stevie video twice in a row because that baby is so stinkin' cute!! I am about ready to buy myself a plane ticket and fly out to Cali for a weekend... I can't wait until this summer!!

It's amazing how much a person can love another person that they've never even seen. (Though I do see Stevie everyday... he's on my computer screen at work and I change which picture it is as he grows.) So Eric and Laurel... don't be to shocked if I just happen to show up on your doorstep one day.

Love,
Aunt Tawnia

3 comments:

Eric said...

That's sweet of you to say Tawnia and you're welcome any time. We'd love to see you. Of course, you should probably save your nickels and dimes for the reunion in July. Stevie is very excited to meet all his aunts and uncles and cousins this summer. That's what he told me anyway.

Adam said...

Trina, on the other hand, went into shock and was severely traumatized by the sight of Laurel purple-faced and seemingly about to die. I guess that we all take things a little different.

treen said...

Different movie, Adam. Yes, THAT movie left me pretty traumatized but Tawnia and Mom are referring to a new one on Eric's webpage ... which, for the record, I had trouble opening on my computer at home but not on my computer at work. Could be an Explorer vs. Firefox issue.