Friday, January 27, 2006

I have done it...

First of all, I would like to thank those who responded so quickly to my email. I think mostly I just wanted to have something in my inbox.
Second of all, I am really looking forward to all of this crazy family stuff that we are planning this summer (i.e. the movie, Trina, Adam, Trina and Adam's baby, Eric, Laurel, Sir Stevie, Jared, Michelle, Princess Brooke, Torpedo Boy, Tawnia, Emily, Mindy, Clarissa, Ma, Pa, SkipBo, Pit, Phase 10... etc.)
Third of all, what I have done. I have joined a sports team again. Of course you don't have to try out to be on it, and they encourage those that don't even know how to play to join in on the fun. Yes I am talking about intramural sports. I was also allowed on the team because it is a team of one. I am playing IM Racquetball. I played an actual game (at least as actual as we knew) against Amanda the other day, and she won part of it. A game is winning two out of three rounds, and she won the first round of the second game. She not only won, but slaughtered me that round. I have also only played a total of six or seven times, so I hope to at least have fun.

ok bye

Nathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What email?