Sunday, January 08, 2006

por favor

Nathan - HAR! Sounds like something I'd do ...

Eric, I realize you're being a smart aleck with your "nyah nyah" page, and ha ha, you're very funny ... If you're not posting new pictures of Stevie yet, would you puh-leeeeeeeeeze put the old pictures of Stevie back up? The picture of him on Thanksgiving Day on your calendar is the best, and sometimes when I have a really crappy day at work, that picture helps cheer me up. Seriously. And the next 2 or 3 months downtown are looking to be pretty tough all the way around, so please don't deprive me of what little smile I can acquire during the day!!

Also, speaking of work, if you watch the Supreme Court confirmation hearings on C-SPAN or see something on the news, look for Adam. He's running the time clock in the hearing for part of the day on Tuesday and Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI - click on the picture on the wall behind Eric's head.

Mindy Sebastian said...

yeah .. the pictures are there. Nyah Nyah! I found them, and they're so cute! I'm very impressed that you could do that, Eric, it's something I have no clue how to do.