Thursday, January 26, 2006

Mike Wazowski

Well, I have managed to kill a second Beta. I just don't think the environment of my classroom is conducive to keeping fish. It gets really cold in there in the evenings and on the weekends. My first beta was named fudge, the second was named Mike Wazowski (thus the title.) My mice (Ginger, Energizer, and Chocolate) are all doing fine.

I will be down to 22 students after Friday. One of my kids is moving to California... another one (that had just moved in in January) moved to Florida a week ago. It makes me sad to lose them.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go to bed now. I'm extremely tired.

Love,
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was about to ask where you came up with the name Mike Wazowski. But then I remembered that Fudge was a storybook character, so I googled the name Mike Wazowski. I never saw Monsters Inc, so that's why I didn't get it. So you killed a one-eyed beta? How cruel! I'm calling the ASPCA and telling them you keep your classroom too cold!