Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Turn

I've added our latest trip to California on my travel page. These things do take time you know. I can't do it all at once. I've also updated my 100 list and have a few other ideas in mind. Tell me what you think.

As for the movie, Eric is the producer so he'll need to write the schedule. He wasn't making any big changes in the story, just fattening up the script a little. Dad and I are going to do some filming ahead of time for the scenes that we're in together. I'm going to be the archivist so we can got that part done ahead. We have some crazy ideas about how and where to film but we should probably bounce them off the director before we start filming. The main thing is to have fun doing this. The more we talk about it the crazier the ideas get. I think it's about time for another big powwow. Now that Christmas is come and gone perhaps we'll have more time??? Let's see if we can all get together next Saturday for a little while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All right, I can be there Saturday.