Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Emily's report on the first day of classes

Today, I got up at seven in the morning, showered, ate breakfast, and then headed off to classes. My first class was philosophy. He explained the policies and then he told us what this class will be covering. And then there was my music history class, in which we were handed the syllabus, signed the roll, and the teacher's husband explained that she was stranded in Philadelphia. Math was just as long -- roughly ten minutes. However, I do have homework for all my classes. I'm going to go to the library to read Plato before Institute.

1 comment:

Eric said...

That's cool Emily. Good to hear that you're getting started with your reading. I think you're really going to thrive at SVU.

Enjoy the Plato and enjoy getting educated. I've gotta go do some yoga now.