Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome Hoppy

Michelle just brought home Fido's new tankmate, an African dwarf frog that the kids have named Hoppy.

I have a request to make. I know Eric is getting ready to post an updated script. I need to know everyone's character names and descriptions. This is not just for the website (though I will put them there as well). I need to write a song for these characters to sing, arrange it, get the music to Nathan for digitalization, and let the choreographer have her way with it. This all takes time. So as soon as possible I'll need names, descriptions of any applicable superpowers, and what part you sing (soprano, alto, etc.). Please.

Anyway, congratulations and good luck Emily on a new semester and a new school. Good luck Mom on scripture masteries and hiking; good luck Mindy on your drawing projects; good luck Amanda on your picture books; good luck Tawnia on keeping your kiddies happy for another semester, and congrats to everyone who finished the Book of Mormon. Michelle and I finished together at about 10:30 pm (Central) on Saturday night.

No comments: