Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

And good morning everyone,

Amanda asked if we had any cool resolutions for the new year. I started out last year with 5 or 6 and I accomplished a couple of them. I read all of the Standard Works and I did 25 endowment sessions. I also worked on a couple of other things on my 100 list like visiting a few more temples and making Stevie's blessing outfit. I'm going back to my 100 list to pick out some goals for this year. I want to (1) read the Ensign cover to cover every month; (2) memorize the scripture masteries; (3) write in my journal at least once a week; (4) hike on a different trail each month. I hope to do a few other things from my list but these are the ones I'm writing as goals. I also want to work on earning my YW Medallion, and to make a more in depth study of the Book of Mormon. We'll see how I do this time.

Last year had some ups and downs, more ups than downs fortunately. I wonder what this new year will bring. I hope you are all healthy and happy and that it is a fantastic year for everyone. Most of all I hope that your testimonies continue to grow as you face the challenges and opportunities of 2006.

I love you all,
MOM

No comments: