Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Reunions!!!

To answer Trina's questions about our plans. Let's start with dates first. The Palmer Reunion will be before the Beers one. It's really going to be crazy but this is the way we have it worked out. Dad and I will be flying in from Washington DC on Saturday, July 8th at 12:30 p.m. You are all welcome any time after that, or before that if you choose. Nathan has a key and we can leave one with Deb if we need to. I'm not certain where Clarissa will be staying. Dad was basically planning the reunion for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday the 10th thru the 12th but whenever you come is fine. The Beers reunion is July 13-15. This is Thursday thru Saturday. On Thursday the, sometime, we'll leave for Max's. The only plans for that day are to get there and get settled. For transportation we'll have our van, Nathan's car, Tawnia's car(?) and Eric's car(?). That should be plenty for all of us.

If you all want me to coordinate what everyone needs as far as housing at Max's, that's fine. We may need to borrow some air beds or mats from people around here so that we have enough. And I'm pretty sure we can use Deb's port-a-crib for Summer.

Trina, it's possible to sleep in a tent with an infant but I wouldn't recommend it. I think it would be better if you had a private room. My concern is that it gets quite cold at night and I don't want the baby getting sick. It's also much more comfortable to have a chair to sit in when you feed the baby, but it's up to you. I was thinking of putting, tent as worst case and private room as best and group room as not a possibility. What do you think?

Eric, will you please be sure to bring your air mattress? We'll probably need it here as well as at Max's. We also have a few extra sleeping bags, if any of you have them or tents, please let me know and I'll add them to the count. We have one large tent that can sleep 4 to 6 people comfortably and a small dome tent that you can't even fit the airbed in. We used to have a couple of little pup tents but I'm not sure if they're any good or not.

I sent you all an email with the phone numbers. So check there for the updates. I need to run now to get ready for YW. We're having "New Beginnings" tonight.


Any more questions - give me a call, an email, or post it here.

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have one tent that can hold the four of us, but a room would be better. Brooke and Bryan would not sleep if there were alot of people in the same room. We only have two sleeping bags. Would we need to bring our own pillows? They can take alot of room in the luggage when you fly. It would be easier if you all have extra pillows there we could borrow. Airbeds or something would also be appreciated, especially if we need to sleep in the tent.