Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Updates

Mom is correct. I have updated my page. There's a new baby picture, a new chicken picture, and a new movie... about the baby. But not a new chicken movie, for which I apologize.

I don't know about you, but I just watched the president's speech on TV and I thought it was pretty darn good if you ask me.

I'm also curious about what Jared's up to on the website. You may also have noticed that all of the Family Movie material has been removed from the site. I'm interested in seeing what he's cooking up both for his own page and for the movie page. Maybe he'll tell me if I ask...

Anyway, I had a pretty good day at work today. Right now Laurel and Stevie are at YW and I am about to go to the laundromat.

I hope you all have a good night. I love you all.

Eric

No comments: