Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, school started today. I was up long before the crack of dawn, was at the school before the crack of dawn even. It doesn't help that dawn cracks sometime after 7 a.m. I was very well prepped for today, but it was tiring. I am exhausted.

But last night I prepped all the stuff for Cha Siu.... and now it's cooking. My first attempt ever and it smells delicious, hopefully it will turn out well. I'm really hungry, so hopefully it will be done sooner, rather than later.

I want to know WHEN the pictures of Stevie are going to be posted!!! Mom and Dad have been in Oregon for two days now and had plenty of time yesterday to put pictures on-line... so where are they. And we didn't hear any report about his blessing from Eric or Laurel.

Love,
T

No comments: