Monday, January 02, 2006

SVU

I'm home.

We left D.C. around 10 in the morning, and around 2, we reached Buena Vista (pronounced Boona Vista). I'm so excited. Everyone here is so friendly. When we were trying to get my luggage into the elevator, five people helped us and then carried it down the hall. I'm in Main Hall, and I have a roommate, who is not here. I did see Emilie Ann Fienaur, which was great. I unpacked, and Adam set up my computer, and we ran to the store for a few things I needed. Then Trina and Adam joined me for dinner in the dining hall -- they were serving lasagna. Not a lot of people were there, but I expect it will be busier tomorrow.

Right now, I am very happy.

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Thanks for emailing the phone number. Can we get your mailing address, too? We'd like to forward your mail.

I was going to call but you said you needed to charge your phone. Is it a cell phone?

Love ya,
MOM

treen said...

No, it's a regular cordless phone. New ones need to be charged up for 24 hours before using.

Trina