Tuesday, January 31, 2006

good stuff!

Thanks for your FHE posts, everyone! Nathan and Clarissa can still make a comment ... This is good stuff. It will be good to go through all of these articles more thoroughly. I'm happy with getting my Parenting Instruction Book started.

Baby news: this morning, Summer got the hiccups for the first time that I could feel. I'm pretty sure it was the hiccups - it was little bubble type pulses about 10 times in just a few minutes. I could also feel it from the outside when I put my hand on my stomach. It was kinda fun. She's been hassling me all day - resting really low in my pelvic area and pushing out so I can't sit up straight. I have to shlump down in my chair (or stand up, but that's difficult when I'm working) to straighten out through the waist/hip area and give her the room she wants. She's done this before but not with such frequency. It's totally wiped me out and I'm exhausted now that I'm home from work, but I have to clean the kitchen and make dinner because Adam is working late tonight. So off I go ...

No comments: