Saturday, October 01, 2005

Thanks all

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the comments on the Stevie pictures. We sure are happy to have such a sweet and special little boy in our home and as you can see I'm excited to share with you how he's growing (I know, it's hard to see, but he's gained almost 2 pounds in his first month!). So anyway, thanks, and I'm looking forward to reading about your impressions of conference.

Oh! One thing I was going to mention in my blog but forgot to (so now it's over here) is that the members who served in the hurricane recovery (and are still serving) were given special thanks by President Hinckley. Way to go Jared! I should also mention that I was once mentioned by President Hinckley in conference as well. He expressed his disappointment in those who complained about BYU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

President Hickley's remarks (from the priesthood session, for those of you who missed it) will be added to my hurricane page. Along with lots of pictures, once I get them.