Saturday, October 15, 2005

Time for another one?

Many of you answered the collections question, and those who didn't still can. I thought I'd throw out another one. It has officially been Autumn for the last couple of weeks, so What is a perfect Fall day like? Some people may like it stormy, with wind and rain, or maybe an Indian Summer type day. I'm interested in your opinions.

Has everyone found Eric's secret pictures? Does anyone else have secret pictures, anywhere? By the way, I noticed some of your updates, Jared. That's a very interesting goal section that you've added. A while back you took a survey to help you determine the names of Ishmael's daughters. What were the results? Have you named them yet? Did you use any of our suggestions? Just curious.

Good night all,
MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got three responses on the second survey, one from Emily and two from Mom (or at least Mom's email address). I liked the last one (one of Mom's), because it put them in alphabetical order. And well, I just liked them better.

Zoram: Abigail Father rejoices
Laman: Becky captivating
Lemuel: Carmen guard
Sam: Debora bee
Nephi: Elora God is light