Monday, October 10, 2005

Time for a new question?

I know I said that I need to catch up on the latest ones I've asked but I think it's time to throw a new question out anyway. With all the talk of Christmas and everyone buying gifts, I thought I should ask a question that might make it easier for some of us to figure out what to buy or make. And the question is...What kinds of things do you collect?

I'm home sick today with a rotten cold. It's the lock-down day in Amity so everyone will probably think I'm just being a wimp but I really don't feel good with this cold and headache. I went to the doctor on Friday and he tested for strep but it's just a virus. Not much to do but wait it out.

No one commented on my last post about our plan. Our ward had an emergency preparedness fireside last night but I was too tired to go. Dad brought home some information on 72 hour kits and other ways to prepare. Do you want to get together next Saturday? What time works for everyone?

Love always,
MOM

4 comments:

Skippy said...

Amanda would be the one to talk to because I am in class on Saturday mornings.

nathan

Anonymous said...

Come up with a plan, and we'll go along with whatever you decide, I guess. Just what sort of meeting did you have in mind? Conference call? Online chat? I guess I don't quite get what you're wanting to do.

Frank and Evelyn said...

A group discussion on a chatline. See Tawnia's message from Sunday Sep 25 called "Busy".

Eric said...

630 pacific time would be good for me (that would be 730 Mountain, 830 central, and 930 eastern). What do you all think of that time? I know it's early, but I like to get my laundry and shopping done early Saturday morning, and I think we could get this done first.