Monday, October 24, 2005

Me

So I'm busy, as usual. I had a nice extended weekend. I played a lot. I went out to the movies twice on Friday. I saw "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (it was okay) and "Sky High" (I actually liked it... not that I'll run out and buy it, but I would not be opposed to seeing it again.)

On Saturday I went to the library and Wal-Mart and then did a little stuff for work... then I went to a corn maze with some people from my ward. It was fun... but I refused to go into the haunted part. I don't like to be scared. The corn maze was themed around Napolean Dynamite so they had tetherball poles there. It was fun.

Sunday was ward conference. It was good. I also had stake choir and ward prayer. Then I ended up staying up late watching "Around the World in 80 Days". If you want more info on the rest of what I have planned for this week, please see the BBC blog.

We're having FHE here in about 25 minutes, so I'd better go.

In the way of the movie... I don't know what I want to do. I can give suggestions for music, script, etc... but I'm not an actress, but we'll see.

Anyway, I hope that everything is going well for everyone. No more trips to the ER for anyone! It's against the rules!!

Love,
T

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I went to a corn maze with Jared when we were in Utah. I didn't like the haunted part. I'll try to obey your rule. Most importantly, I hope the kids keep that rule.

Anonymous said...

Try the maze on my website. It's much safer.