Saturday, October 15, 2005

Good morning Emergency People

Hi all, I'm here, but I'm probably going to go do the laundry soon, unless I hear anything... If I wait too long the mat gets crowded.

What time are we meeting this morning? I just installed MSN Messenger using my hotmail account (ericpalmertraining) and I'm logged in. I noticed that mom, mindy, tawnia, and trina are not. These are the only names I have on my list, and I don't know if any of them are out of date.

I think I'll do laundry from 7-830 or so and then check in, so in an hour and a half.

I love you all, and once we get this going it should be cool!

Happy thoughts for Mindy: You're young, healthy, and free. Count your blessings, there's quite a few.

1 comment:

tawngap said...

Well, it's 9:20 here... and no one is on... umm... I just woke up. Like I said it's my one day to sleep in. I think I'll just sit here for awhile and see if anyone else arrives.... maybe some phone calls would help do the trick. I don't think we ever set an exact time...

Next weekend I'd be more willing to get up way early... because there is no school on Thursday or Friday... so I'll get to sleep in on those two days.

-Tawnia