Wednesday, October 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINA!

Happy happy birthday Trina!

Your birthday card is done, and hopefully in the mail. Sorry it got out late. I hope you have a nice birthday with lots of presents and not too much being sick. That's great news about Adam's job. It's going to be an exciting year for all of us.

Great to hear that Tawnia is taking on the director's job. Remember Tawnia, you already have the beginnings of a team in Emily and Clarissa (your DP). I'm interested in seeing how you envision this movie and what sort of production we end up with. I'll be updating the movie page soon, including linking it to Emily's first draft of the screenplay.

I'm delivering classes every day for the next month or so (including one that starts in five minutes) and even though I'm only a few days into it, I'm already tired. Well, it'll be okay. Positive attitude and all.

Take care!

Eric

No comments: