Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Director

After much thought and no persuasion... I have decided to tenatively state that I can be the director of one said family film. It helps that I have a buddy that is a film major here at the B Y of U. He has promised to help me practice my directing skills, analyze the script, choose shots and train someone to be my assistant director. Maybe Mindy will do that.

So umm... unless anyone complains about this, I guess I'll do it. As I said to my buddy... I've never taken a leadership role in my family... so this will be interesting.

Love,
Tawnia
"Director"?

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Clarissa had made mention about wanting too be the assistant director in an earlier post. Maybe you can train her two be your assistant director.

Nathan

Who taught me how tu spell?