Friday, October 28, 2005

Amanda says...

Hmmmm...I think I'd like to help Tawnia (and Mindy if she was already planning to also...it could be a directing team!)...I'm not much of an animator. I like editing things...I like acting in things...I like to watch all you silly Palmers do fun things (oh wait...I'm one, too). I explained to Nathan why Adam was saying that it was a bad week for Republicans...he hadn't heard all the craziness that's happened today and in the past couple days. He was just saying his comments to be funny and didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, and thinks it would be just fine for Adam to be the advisor. He also wanted to state that he is still having a good week. As far as my opinion on the inside jokes topic...I didn't get a lot of them, but I don't mind that. I like seeing all you native Palmers laughing about old times, and I think the showing of old movie clips would solve everything! I also don't think the movie is something that I personally would be sharing with a lot of people...more enjoying the wonderful process and laughing with the family when it's over. Sooo because of that, I don't think it's that bad to have a lot of inside jokes! That's what families share when they "reune" anyway, right? :c) Love you all! What did you think of the wonderful Squeakers video? G'bye!

No comments: