Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Palmer Reunion Idea

Good morning everybody!

I'm putting together a project for the Palmer Family reunion next summer that I think we can all enjoy. I want to make a movie. I know, I know, we do this anyway. What I want to do differently is plan everything before we get there, so that everyone gets a chance to participate as much as they want to and the project doesn't end up consuming the entire time we're together in Oregon. This preparation might also make it a better movie, but that's not really the point.

I've put together a new section of insanityinc to act as the homebase of this project. What I'd like you to do is read this page ("Reunion 06 Movie" under "Common Ground") and decide what role you'd like to play in this project. Then let us know by posting to this blog. Please also make your suggestions known.

I hope everyone understands the purpose of this project and participates in some way. It's going to be a lot of fun.

No comments: