Friday, October 07, 2005

Oh Good!

Sorry we didn't comment sooner Adam. I know that I for one wanted to make sure the word was out, and since Trina hadn't posted anything about it (for obvious reasons now that I think about it, what with the trip and all, and the fact that you're not feeling well) I held back. But I'm glad you cleared that up Treen, because we (Laurel and I) are very excited about your baby coming. Sorry I was so tired when I talked to you on the phone. That and being at work probably made me seem less excited than I really am.

I'm glad Stevie will have a cousin close to him in age. I'm sure he'll be very excited to see the baby next summer. I think I mentioned that Baby Joey (Laurel's sister Rachel's youngest) was very excited to see Stevie, along with the other cousins of course. I'm interested to see what Brooke and Brian think of the new babies. It seems so strange that we're having children these days. It probably shouldn't seem so strange, but it does. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were children ourselves.

And now I should return to work. I just read the blog and was glad to see Trina's post. Yes we are very excited. It sounds like Adam is going to be a very excited dad. Let me just say (as a brand new dad myself) that it is one of the rare things that is actually better than I imagined.

No comments: