Monday, October 31, 2005

Hmmm...

Eric-
Trina posted all of that stuff because I made mention about not knowing everything that was causing a "bad week for Republicans."

Trina-
"The Senate majority leader is under investigation for insider trading on the stock market, which is the same thing that Martha Stewart went to jail for last year."
Who is this exactly?

Adam-
You first told us to read NY Times even though it was a "liberal sheet" and then told us not to watch Fox News because it was biased "kinda like the NY Times". As far as I know, most of the blog contributors are Republican and I do not understand why we would then want to read a paper that contradicts what we believe and makes us look bad, and not even think about looking at something that twists the truth (if that is really what it does) in our favor. Perhaps no one should read or watch either.

Mindy-
I went to Subway the other day and I thought of you. I think that you would have done a better job helping us than the people did at the Subway we went to.

No comments: