Friday, October 28, 2005

More on the Movie

I wrote a few notes for the writers and linked to them on the movie page. Please take a look and let me know if they're helpful.

I loved the kitten movie. Laurel and I watched it together. I think Nathan did a great job on it. Editing video is a lot of fun, hey? I figure that if the folks don't have a new computer yet we can use Nathan's. Of course, they may not need a new computer to make it all work. Anyway, we'll see.

I would be happy to do the animation sequence at the beginning. It'll take some time, and I'll work with everyone else on it (for sound, music, etc.), but it's something I know how to do and would enjoy doing. I'll probably also do some credits and such, but I'll take my cues from the director and wait until the script is in a more final form.

No comments: