Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Orson Card is my teacher

Okay, here's the story. SVU finally got my transcript from Ricks, and it turns out I don't need to take the basic writing class. (Good -- I don't want to; I've already done it.) So, I had to figure out something else. I tested for German, but they only offer the first semester of a language in the fall. And then I discovered that for some reason my history class's time changed, which was the time of my philosophy class, and that meant I had somehow become registered for two classes taking place at the same time. I don't want to give up my history class, so I had to switch to the other philosophy class (knowledge and reality). This may not be so bad. I'm already thinking of writing a paper on the suspension of disbelief. And this did enable me to get into "Writing the Popular Novel."

No comments: