Tuesday, October 25, 2005

random

Today is the 2-year anniversary of when I arrived in DC. I definitely had no idea that day that this is where I'd be 2 years later ... or even where I would end up only one year later. When I had the miscarriage last year, it was at 12 weeks and 1 day. Yesterday was 12 weeks and 1 day with this pregnancy, so I was a bit weirded out. I was also totally sick to my stomach the entire day - maybe the baby letting me know that yes, she's still here. Today, I'm better in my tummy and in my head ... only now I'm seeing really blurry with my right eye, which is seriously inconvenient with work since all I do is read. I'm meeting with someone that Adam works with in the Senate in a couple of hours to go over a bill - if this hasn't cleared up by then, I'll do my meeting and then go home. Not much point being here if I can't SEE.

No comments: