Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Goldfish

Well no one has posted since Sunday... so I figured I better get the ball rolling again. My title would be in honor of the crackers I'm currently eating as my after school snack. I then need to do a million and a half things to prepare for tomorrow (and all the days after.) Thursday and Friday are our "Fall Break"! I am very excited. (Really we don't have school because of the Utah Education Association having a big conference... but I'm not required to go... so I probably won't... maybe next year.) So I'm going to spend at least one day doing NOTHING for school. Not even buying things at the store for school (which I always do.) I'm going to do laundry, rearrange the furniture in my room, actually cook a meal, go grocery shopping, and maybe even curl up with a good book. And of course I'll try to post on both blogs.

The other two days of the weekend I'll still do stuff for school, but I've decided that between 7 and 9 is my time to do something FUN and hopefully social. I've been invited to go and see a movie tonight with some other girls, but I may just stay home and invite people to come over and play games... of course this week is midterms for all the BYU students... so I may not get many takers for the games... but either way, I'm going to do something fun and completely unrelated to school.

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: