Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Thimbles

I collect thimbles, the pretty porcelain ones that you can get as souveniers. I started my collection in fifth grade and have around 25 or 30 now. I also have one that is wood and a few that are pewter. Anyway, my entire collection is back at home waiting for the day that I have a more permanent home and a place to put them.

I also collect fun socks. Of course, I also wear them... and so they wear out. In fact the original happy socks got a hole in the toe... it makes me sad. That was a non-happy day when that happened. But I have been trying to find more happy socks and Mindy has said that she might be able to fix them.

I think that getting up at 7:30 a.m. is insane when it is my one day in the week to sleep in. How about 8 a.m. my time, or maybe even 8:30 my time.... and I'll still be in my pjs and probably half asleep... but I'll still have to set an alarm, because if I don't, I'm more likely to sleep in until 9 or 10. Yes, I still do that sometimes... because I don't get much sleep during the week... plus on a Friday night my roommates like to stay up late and hang out.

Anyway, I think it would be nice to have a "family chat" even if we could just all post our stuff on the blog.... this is much more fun, because then we can actually "talk" to each other instead of responding to something someone said several hours, or days, before.

I love you all.
-Tawnia

No comments: