Friday, October 14, 2005

The good life

I am doing well. Kids are doing fine. I joined the Schlumberger Spouses Association. I think Bryan is enjoying going to the play groups. I love this group. It's instant friends, which is very nice in a new city. Brooke is learning to read. She even got E for excellent in language skills. The 9 week report card should come home next week. Now she just needs to work on behavior. When she got another frowny face on Monday, I called he teacher. She's been not listening, talking back to the teacher, and being a little sassy. I talked with her and yesterday she got a smiley face and the teacher wrote Good!!! She even got a note for good behavior in PE. Yeah, for Brooke! My brother's baby was born on Sunday. She had and infection, but with antibiotics she is okay now. I got to hold her on Tuesday after she got home. My mom and brother stayed with us when they came down to see the baby. Well thats all I have for now.

For Mindy's happy thought, not only will Christmas be nice but on December 23 is the 200th celebration of Joseph Smith's birth. What a neat time to live in Utah! I wish I could be there. I will get to see the broadcast.

As far as collecting, well my favorite sweater collects fuzz. Just kidding. Lately, I guess I have been accumulating puzzles. New hobby, I suppose.

TTFN,
Michelle

No comments: