Friday, October 07, 2005

Mom's on, finally.

I am SO excited to be a Grandma, again. WOW! Two within a year. Our little family is growing and I think it's fantastic. Keep us posted, Trina on how everything goes. We also want to see some cute pictures of the mommy-to-be. It was so fun this summer to see Laurel pregnant. I so hope you set up a special blog like Eric's, at least once the baby gets here. I so look forward to the latest Stevie updates and I love all the pictures. Thanks so much for the announcement, Eric and Laurel, it's very sweet. I'd really like a few prints that I can hang on the wall and one for my wallet. We need to keep our wall of grandchildren growing.

The last few days Dad has been hogging the computer doing some genealogy things, but I haven't been feeling very well so I haven't really fought him for it. Between work and my church calling I feel like I never have any time. Yesterday, I did take the time for a much needed nap. Things at work have been somewhat difficult.

There is some tension in the classroom with a new teacher and a new style of doing things. Also, Amity School District has an emergency situation. Someone wrote a threatening note on the wall at the high school saying,"You will all be dead on 10/10/05. So, next Monday the entire district is in lock-down mode. The only door anyone can enter or exit is the front and there will be no outside recesses or other activities and no after school activities.

A couple of weeks ago, Tawnia suggested that we all get together and setup emergency plan. Looking at our calendar it looks like Saturday morning would work. We have so few days available; Wednesdays are out; Tuesdays are often busy; a Thursday might work, but sometimes I have meetings; Fridays usually get filled up. Monday won't work because the girls are at their young adult home evening and dad and I are helping with a square dance class. Sundays are probably the worst day. What do you guys think?

I was going to post a new question, but I think I'm behind on answering the last ones, so I'll see if I can get caught up. I love all of you.

Love always,
MOM

No comments: