Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm single again

I forgot to tell you that my final divorce papers finally came through. They were sent to Oregon, and Dad immediately forwarded them to me, and I got them on Wednesday. I would have posted then, but it wasn't a particularly good day, and my computer decided to crash that night too. I've since got it working again, but it keeps quitting on me, so we'll see how long it stays running today. In celebration of it all (and to cheer me up) I went to Old Navy and bought a bunch of new shirts. It's my new favorite store (for shirts anyway), because their shirts are all long enough that when you bend over, you aren't paranoid about showing your underwear or garments. It's very nice. I needed some new shirts anyway, since winter is coming, and I only have short-sleeve summery shirts. And then I picked up some yogurt (Yoplaits' new whipped stuff) instead of more ice cream, since I already had most of a thing of Ben & Jerry's earlier in the day. And sometime this weekend when I'm not working, I'm going to go to Olive Garden with my roommates.

No comments: