Wednesday, October 05, 2005

computer woes

My computer decided to quit the other day .. or rather, Windows decided not to open. So I had a couple of guys from the ward come over and fix it for me last night. It is up and running again, but I need to download all my stuff again (AVG, Firefox, OpenOffice, etc), so it'll still be a little while before it's back to normal again. At least it's alive, so I can do stuff like write email, post on the blog, and check my bank account. Thank goodness for computer science majors. Oh, and at least I was able to spare my entire D drive, with all my pictures and webpage makings, so I won't have to start entirely over on that.

I learned a lot at conference, but I haven't had the time to reread my notes as of yet. I'll try my best to do that today, after work this morning, so I can also post my goals on the BBC blog. Look forward to that, I guess.

No comments: