Wednesday, October 12, 2005

sleep and pigs

I really really don't want to get up at 7:30 on a Saturday. I would really love to sleep in, since it's the only day that I can. What all are we going to talk about anyway, that we can't just post on here? I understand the importance, I guess I just covet those few hours of extra sleep on the weekends. Oh, and I really like Trina's suggestion about having the folder of important things. I'm thinking about buying a flash drive to store my computer stuff on, incase of an emergency, so I don't have to worry about burning CD's or disks or anything like that. And for that matter, maybe we could email a list of all addresses and phone numbers to each other so I can print that for my personal records.

As for a collection .. I have piggy banks. You can see them all on my webpage, except my most recent acquistion. Tawnia went to the ward social (I was at work), and one of the door prizes was a piggy bank. A guy named Kristian got it, and Tawnia mentioned that I would really like it .. so he gave it to her to give to me. I ended up naming it Toot, after a little pig in a Christmas book that I read at Deseret Book. I'm also trying to collect the state quarters .. I'm behind a bit, but I'm not sure what I'm missing, since my little book is in a box back in Oregon. But I do have an Oregon quarter, and I just got a Kansas one too.

No comments: