Friday, October 28, 2005

Mom the Gopher?

I didn't have to work today so Dad decided to take the day off, too. We all went to the dentist, then to lunch at Olive Garden. All the soup and breadsticks you want for $4.50 isn't bad. Dad and I went to the temple while the girls hung out at the bookstore. When I called Clarissa she was very excited to learn that "The Forgotten Carols" will be playing in Portland on Nov. 21st. I haven't checked the price or availability of tickets yet.

As for the movie. It sounds like everyone is working hard on it. I can't be the animator because I can't draw very well. I recommend we have one of our artists take on that job. I thought I'd be the gopher and help out wherever I'm needed. Or, I could possibly be the sound editor and help add the music and any voice overs to the final production. I'm not sure how to do that either but we're going to try to get an editing program and whatever hardware we need so we can edit all our old movies onto DVD. Maybe that will be our Christmas present to each other this year. If we're able to do that I'll work on learning how to do the sound. The other possibility is cameraman. Clarissa wants to set up the shots as cinematographer but not necessarily to shoot them. Since I plan on taking a minor roll in this production, I could film it. Tell me where you want me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be glad to hand the sound editor position over to you. I'll hang on to sound DESIGNER and of course to the music, but the actual sound editing when it comes to the final project I will leave in your capable hands.