Friday, October 28, 2005

Recap

Okay, so now Emily and Trina have plenty of feedback and ideas to work with. I, for one, will now back off from my position as unofficial assistant scriptwriter and let the official assistant scriptwriter step in. I know I'll have plenty to contribute once the script is in place.

Michelle has said she may be willing to step in as choreographer, since she has two years of dance training from high school. I guess that makes her the most qualified. I thought she was very sweet to make the offer. Michelle is such a wonderful person.

Tawnia, I like all your suggestions for the final DVD product. I think including some of the films that the inside jokes come from is a stroke of brilliance. I'm so glad you're the director. Including a "Making of" made me think we should also keep the section of the website devoted to the movie, since it is an Insanity Incorporated production. I'm willing to volunteer as webmaster, or historian, or whatever, for the project. On that note, Emily, could you send me the transcripts of the IM chats we've had, as well as any subsequent ones I'm not involved in? Anything relavent to the filmmaking process, send it to me and we can preserve it for future generations. Maybe the website could fill in for the "How to Make a Movie" idea. I want to make it more than just links to the conversations and script drafts (though those will be there), I am thinking of an indepth look at the process, what went right, what can be done better in future productions, etcetera. No I will not do any of this analysis until after the final product is complete.

Anyway, we still don't have an animator, and Mom and Nate and Amanda have not volunteered for any specific positions. Mindy's name was out there as assistant director, but she hasn't accepted or declined the position... at least not on the blog anyway.

1 comment:

Mindy Sebastian said...

The stroke of brillance you mentioned was mine, actually.