Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Welcome to Insanityinc.net!

Hi all!

If you're reading this, you've found the new family website.

Not quite everything from the blog has been transfered over. Most images over 100K were not transfered because my humble internet connection struggles with downloading and uploading such large files. (PLEASE keep your file sizes down! In whatever program you use, go to Image->Size or whatever and make it smaller!) I will transfer them some time but for now I need to get my homework done. I mean, let's get serious here: "Trina, Tawnia, Brooke.jpg" is 872KB! That was the biggest, but there's quite a few that are going to take up a ton of our server space.

But in other news, I think I'm just grouchy because the Angels are trailing the Mariners 3-0 in the 9th inning. (Oh! They just got a run! Now it's 3-1 with one out in the inning... they have a chance...)

Okay, now the awkward part. The website costs $10 per household. Once your check clears, you will get full rights to do whatever you want on the website. You'll be able to create folders, upload pages, whatever you want.

Dang it! The Angels lost. 3-2 with 2 men left on. Grrrr.

Anyway, here's the new site. I've heard a lot of ideas from y'all, so let's get to it!

Love, Eric

No comments: