Friday, September 10, 2004

Instruments

I can play two instruments with some proficiency: the piano and my voice.

I've always wanted to learn how to play the violin and the saxyphone.

Lately I've been picking up my roommates guitar and playing around with it... it's pretty fun. If I'd play with it on a regular basis I'd probably learn to play it by the end of April... or whenever we decide to no longer be roommates.

In other news, my life is going fine. I got my first pay check today. Of course, it was only for the first three days of work, but that was cool. I've got a definite 30 hours per week after this, so I'm excited about that... and I should have my schedule set up in the next couple of weeks. I don't get out and do a whole lot during the week because I have been pretty tired by the time I get home. I usually just hang out with my roommates, but that's fun. Sorry, I don't get on the computer a whole lot anymore... but that's life without your own computer.

If you really are dying to hear about my life try calling me... I even sent you my phone number twice.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: