Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Michelle's teenage stuff

Well, I too was married when I was 19. So after high school, I pretty much jumped into married life. I absolutely loved high school. It was great fun. My teenage year were some of the best times of my life. No bills and very little responsibilty-just homework. I was squad leader of the freshman drill team. I did a lot of theater. I performed in over 20 plays. My senior year I was on student counsel. Planning and decorating for homecoming was really fun. I was also vice-president of the non-denominational christian group. That was a great experience. I learned a lot about a number of religions. Speaking of church stuff, I was also seminary president. I also was actively in cultural emphasis, where we learned about other cultures and encouraged tolerance among the student body. And I dated quite a bit. Funny thing is that I was deathly shy in elementry and middle school. I was brutily teased and had maybe 1 friend. I am thankful for my high school experience, it really helped me open up. Well, I need to return a call from my internet answering machine. Bye!

Michelle

No comments: