Saturday, September 04, 2004

September 11th

I was going to BYU-Idaho at the time. It all started early in the morning, when Cheme' got a phone call from her dad. She was standing in the hallway with a towel on, since she just got out of the shower, and I was standing in the doorway of my bedroom. We didn't get a lot of information about the towers, but instead heard that there was some sort of bombing at the Pentagon. Rumors were spread quickly, just in the apartment (since we didn't have a tv at the time), and supposedly lots of college campuses were being targeted too. We were all scared, and had an apartment prayer before I headed off to class. It wasn't until later, during my classes that I heard what really had happened. During all my classes we tried to focus on the lesson, but we had the tendancy to have discussions instead, especially in my Russian class.

No comments: