Thursday, September 02, 2004

A Job

Well,

I told Mom that I wasn't going to take the TA job and then I had a second job interview at a pre-school. Then I had my little wake up call.... though it was a full-time job (at the preschool) I would only be earning $5.50 an hour. Utah's minimum wage is still $5.15, pitiful, isn't it. So I reconsidered the TA job and decided that it was worth it... and I'll hopefully be getting 30 hours a week and also carpooling with someone which will help save on gas.

Oh, and here's my other dilemna. I am taking two classes through BYU independent study... and I haven't been on to do anything with the classes in about four months. Life has been crazy this summer and I got out of the habit. Anyway, somewhere along the way I lost the number I need to log on to my anat and phys class... Mom, Do you remember a huge box of random things in my bedroom that I left... I was actually going to take the whole box but decided not too. Anyway, somewhere in the bottom of that there should be a 3x5 card that says ASLP and some numbers and then PDBIO and some numbers. It's either there or in my slot by the computer. I also still need lids for those cans I got from you. So is there a package coming my way?

Oh, and your all welcome for getting my address and phone number via e-mail TWICE even though I said I was only sending it once. Pretty funny, I only wish I had done it on purpose. Sorry, this turned out to be more like an e-mail to Mom... but now you can all know what I'm doing.

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: