Friday, September 10, 2004

Jared can play the clarinet, and the piano, and the harmonica, and the vocals. I've played the organ too, but I like the piano much better. I have also performed on the maracas and on the drums, though I'd definitely like to expand my percussion skills because I want to put lots of percussion in the musical I'm still working on (it's now almost three years in the works, and a long way to go yet). I'd also like to learn guitar, and I've always liked the violin, or any bowed instrument really. No real plans to learn them though. I've got too many other things to learn above them, like Spanish and Urdu.

I got A's in my senior project and my project management class last term. I have four classes left to finish. Currently I'm in Unix and Career Development, and I've got Humanities left plus one five-hour elective. Probably Windows Networking.

No comments: