Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Congrats to The Expecting Ones

Congrats to Petey and Polley on their hopeful future arrivals! That's exciting!

Everything is going well here in Provo-land. I have finished the last assignment for my ASLP class. Now I just have to take the final. And then I really have to buckle down and work on my Anatomy class.

Work is going well. I love going to work every day, even with my 40 minute commute. I have borrowed Harry Potter 5 on CD and listen to it on the drive. It makes the drive much more entertaining. (I just have to keep my stereo in my car.) But it's not the commute that I love about work. I really love working with the kids. It's great. I'm almost always in the 4th grade and it is wonderful.

I have a lot of fun playing on the weekends. This past weekend we had an unofficial EFY counselor reunion. It was a blast seeing a lot of people again. And I am always goofing off with my roommates. Amy and I stayed up until 4 a.m. talking on Saturday night (and even though we slept in until 10:20, we still made it to church on time at 11:00!! But I have been trying to catch up on that sleep all week long.

Anyway, there's an update on me. Call me if you want more details (preferably on my apartment phone since I NEVER get calls on that and I still have to pay for it!)

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: